Friday, January 3, 2014

Happy New Year!

Sometimes it is hard to focus during the holiday season on the things that matter most.  We get carried away with all the present buying, decorating and party going.  I would like to say that I don't get caught up in it all but that would be a giant lie.  I always vow every year to try to slow down and enjoy it more.  Every year, it is an epic fail.

I do always strive to put my family and friends first and foremost.  This Holiday season was a crazy one but it also was full of fun memories.  The boys were an absolute blast this Christmas and although at times I felt like strangling them after many meltdowns and too much candy and treats, it was all worth it.  

As a New Year approaches, I once again am going to try to slow down and just enjoy all the moments….or at least try to catch a few good ones!  Happy New Year to all my friends and family!


No comments:

Post a Comment