Thursday, November 7, 2013

Book Review: Beautiful Disaster

Beautiful Disaster (Beautiful, #1)Beautiful Disaster by Jamie McGuire
My rating: 4 of 5 stars

The relationship between Abby and Travis is a roller coaster ride. We can all probably relate to it a bit at some point in our lives where you just can't figure out why you are attracted to this person but you are inevitably drawn together. As a reader, I was worried in the beginning as I just couldn't see how they were going to work out and we all know that these books are probably going to have a happy ending. I enjoy how their relationship and its ups and downs play out for the rest of their circles of friends and family. Sometimes, it is downright crazy how one person's emotions can rattle a whole group of people.

I think Jamie McGuire really hit all the emotions that a college relationship can cause. It was great to see these feelings play out everywhere from a frat party, bar scene, classroom to the middle of campus. I can't wait for the rest of the Maddox boy books!

View all my reviews

No comments:

Post a Comment