Thursday, November 7, 2013

Book Review: Walking Disaster


Walking Disaster (Beautiful, #2)Walking Disaster by Jamie McGuire
My rating: 4 of 5 stars

I love when an author turns the tables and changes the POV. Trav's side of the story is nice to hear and actually better explains some of the scenes from A Beautiful Disaster. I don't know why but it is hard not to love Travis. The tough guy, balls to the wall, way he loves Abby is swoon worthy. Not to mention the fact that he is clearly a fighter. I actually love the fight scenes in this book. I would be fascinated to know if Jamie McGuire's college experience included this late night fight clubs! The extra details about the rest of the Maddox boxes was great as well. Clearly, Trent is next up for a book and I am looking forward to it. The cherry on the cupcake for this book was the epilogue. I loved seeing where Travis and Abby end up. I don't know a single female that doesn't love a bad boy that ends up....welll....good!


View all my reviews

No comments:

Post a Comment